Here is a lovely new year tarot spread from Beth at Little Red Tarot.
At the end of an exhausting December, I’ve had a quiet day. I’ve taken tiny dog for a walk in the hills, gathering springwater for the houseplants and the altar; and now I’m cozied up at home, where I plan to watch White Christmas with a gin in memory of my old grandpa, while cutting out the pictures I’d like to keep from last year’s calendar, and possibly playing with some crochet patterns.
But before I hit the gin, it’s time for some reflection.
- Centre – where I am: Knight of Wands, 8 of Pentacles, Page of Wands
- Dusk – what is leaving: 9 of Wands, 3 of Swords
- Dawn – what is arriving: Strength, The Hermit
- Focus – where my energy should go: The Emperor, Page of Swords
- Tools – what I can use: The Chariot